The Ball Nose End Mill has been especially designed for 2D and 3D CNC profiling and carving with CNC machines.
Amana SpektraTM End Mills feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring, nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
- nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool’s cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of highest quality.
- Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4’500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated end mills.
Note: Blue blased color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.
For en optimal oversigt over alle vores ende fræsere og de materialer, der skal behandles, se tabellen på vores hjemmeside.
Perfekt egnet til bearbejdning i:
- Acrylnitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
- Ethafoam (HDU / HDPE)
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP)
- Ethylene-vinyl Acetate Foam (EVA)
- Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS)
- Extruded Polystyrene Foam (XPS)
- Fiberglass PCB Board
- 20lbs High Density Urethane
- High Density Urethane (HDPE)
- High Density Urethane (HDU)
- MDF / HDF
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) PMMA
- Polyethylene Foam
- Polyurethane Foam
- PVC Foam Board
- Sign Board
- Sign Foam
- XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene) Foam
- Retning: POS
- Diameter Tip: 1,5 mm
- Radius: 0,75 mm
- Angel: 5,4°
- Cutting Height: 26 mm
- Skaft: 6 mm
- Overall Length: 76 mm
- Type: Ball Nose, SpektraTM
- Flute: 4