Specifically designed for milling Polyurethane Foam and Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) to ensure your foam projects are milled with unparalleled accuracy, detail and clarity. Achieve both precision and depth for foam carving and milling applications. Provides deeper cuts and larger slices with fewer passes in thick materials, resulting in improved productivity and less assembly. The up-cut spiral ejects chips away from the workpiece.
Amana SpektraTM End Mills feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring, nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
- nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool’s cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of highest quality.
- Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4’500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated end mills.
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposites coating will not wear off.
For en optimal oversigt over alle vores ende fræsere og de materialer, der skal behandles, se tabellen på vores hjemmeside.
Perfekt egnet til bearbejdning i:
- Acrylnitrile-Butadiene-Styrol (ABS)
- Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate Foam (EVA)
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP)
- Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS)
- Extruded Polystyrene Foam (XPS)
- Flexible Polyurethane Foam (FPF)
- Polyethylene Foam
- Polyurethane Foam
- XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene) Foam
- Retning: POS
- Diameter: 3 mm
- Cutting Height: 29 mm
- Skaft: 6 mm
- Overall Length: 63 mm
- Flutes: 2
- Type: SpektraTM