Amana Solid Carbide Compression End Mills have a much shorter up-cut section than the standard compression tools. They are ideal for mortising grooving and dado.
Amana SpektraTM End Mills feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring, nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
- nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool’s cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of highest quality.
- Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4’500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated end mills.
Note: Blue blased color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.
For en optimal oversigt over alle vores ende fræsere og de materialer, der skal behandles, se tabellen på vores hjemmeside.
Perfekt egnet til bearbejdning i:
- MDF / HDF
- Laminated Plywood
- Particle Board
- Softwood / Hardwood
- Veneered Plywood
- Diameter Tip: 12 mm
- Cutting Height: 25 mm
- Cutting Height Compression Tip: 6,35 mm
- Shank: 12 mm
- Overall Length: 76 mm
- Flutes: 2
- Maximum RPM: 20’000-21’000
- Type: SpektraTM